Sunday, March 4, 2012

First weekend in Cold Spring

After having slept as a baby and having recovered from my trip, I was ready for my first day as an intern with MKTworks, Inc.

As I said in my blog earlier I had a first meeting early in the morning with a potential client, who is a not for profit organization. Luckily I just had to sit back and listen to what they were saying. It was a good, nice meeting which learned me already quite a lot of stuff. Afterwards we had some delicious apple pie and some coffee and headed back home.

In the afternoon Marshall and me spent time in the office hooking me up into the system, set me up with a mail account, giving me a new telephone number, which is: +14083909375. So it's a lot cheaper calling me on this number compared to my regular cell.

Tonight we are going to have some dinner at the restaurant above which I stay. Tomorrow my internship really takes of with my first day as an intern of MKTworks, Inc.

I'll try to keep you posted as many times as possible with new and exciting stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment