Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Over 1000 pageviews!!!

First of all I would like to thank you all for sticking around and keep reading my blog. I really appreciate this. The reason for this short thank you note is because we hit over 1000 page views, which is extraordinary; never expected my blog to be so popular!

As I'm currently very busy working and visiting the city and as my whole family is coming over tomorrow, I won't be able to post anything on the blog until sunday. But sunday you can expect a complete report on an exciting work week where I got to experience the best coffee and pastry in the world in the 'Core Club', where I was invited by my friend and his family from belgium and where my family, including my over 70 year old grand parents, visited the city! This will of course be illustrated with plenty of pictures and exciting stories.

I hope to welcome you all next sunday to read my blog!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment